Which is the Hardest Position in Sports?
Have you ever been involved into a heated discussion of the most difficult positions in sports? I bet you have. I bet you have. Frankly, I also like discussing sport events, so I’ve prepared my top 7 of both physically and technically challenging positions. Check out and choose your hardest position in sports.
Some Interesting Sports Facts
- Center (Basketball). Every time a ball comes down low, a center is going to be bumped and hand-checked. It’s impossible to disagree that going hard in the paint for up to 30 minutes requires outstanding physical and psychological strength.
- Running Back. I find running to be exhausting. Just imagine how hard it is to run 40 yards in 4 seconds. As if it is not enough, a running back must dodge defenders and linebackers who are trying to knock him down. And this all happens 20-30 times in a game.
- Midfielder. I would call soccer a test on human endurance. While it lasts 90 minutes, a midfielder is supposed to run around the field all the time. Experienced midfielders consider 8000 meter run to be their daily routine. Plus, they help the offense and the defense.
- Center (Football). A team expects them to know what all defensive linemen are about to do. They are also supposed to recognize blitz schemes and to get the ball back to the quarterback. This done, they must block anyone who’s coming at them almost at the speed of light.
- Quarterback. These guys stand there and expect some 300 pound lineman to hit them any second. Don’t you think they have nerves of iron? In addition, imagine how their arms hurt after throwing one lb. ball 30 times per game.
- Catcher. Would you be able to spend an hour squatting? In a catchers armor under the burning sun? After that, try running 90 ft and expect other players to run into you at full speed. If you still do not agree that being a catcher is stressful, try doing all things I’ve just mentioned 6 times a week for half a year.
- Keeper. In my ratings, this is by far the hardest position in sports. Some people would not agree here, but one has to be extremely skillful to defend an 8×24 ft net. No matter how tall and physically fit you are, stopping a ball which is flying at a speed of 70 miles per hour seems crazy. And all they have to help them is a pair padded gloves.
These were some interesting sports facts for you to know how physically demanding some sports positions are. It may only seem to be easy, but it takes great skill and mental strength to play your part and not let the team down.
I am satisfied with my paper that was completed in 12 hours only. I would never manage to do the same work!Brooks, Lansing, Michigan.
Thanks for the discounts offered from Papers-Writings.net. I have a term project that includes multiple pages.Sean, Elizabeth, New Jersey.
This time, my paper was even better than the previous one. Your writers make miracles!Jade, Peoria, Arizona.
Thank you! Thank you again for so many papers written for me!Kayla, Newport News, Virginia.
You are my ticket to success in studying. No matter how hard I tried, I could not follow all writing directions. My writer surprised my teacher, who wrote “Good job” on my paper.Parker, West Jordan, Utah.
I want to tell Writer number 46328 what a great job he did. Please, pass on my thanks to him. The essay was excellent. I know we had a few problems but in the end everything was just fine. Thank you very much for your patience, I will definitely use your services again.Derrick, Boulder, Colorado.
When I submitted my first paper ordered from Papers-Writings.net, I was very worried. I thought that he would notice that it was not me, who composed an essay. When I saw the highest score on my paper, I was surprised.George, Salem, Oregon.
Please, pass on my gratitude to Writer 64285. Yet again you have far surpassed all of my expectations by producing a complex, well written, well researched essay. You guys are professional, true experts! Please keep up the great work.Vikram, Bangalore, India.
Our law professor asked us to work on a case study. I hate doing such projects because my critical thinking is not developed enough. One of your writers completed this assignment for me and now I am sure that my future home tasks will be outsourced to your writers.Riley, New York.
Though I can compose a good content in any paper, I still make many grammar mistakes. I always get lowered grades because of that. Several times, I used your editing services and I am more than pleased with results. Your editors are definitely professionals!Nicole, Frisco, Texas.