25 Most Adorable Cartoon Characters
There are many adorable characters out there. Here are the 25 most adorable carton heroes.
List of Cartoon Characters
- Dopey: this dim bulb from the cartoon is so stupid and adorable that American Film Institute named it number one.
- Gromit: being a Claymation man’s best buddy, he never speaks. His eyes and big ears talk for themselves.
- Gleek: unlike the Wonder Twins, Gleek’s adorableness is out of control.
- Boots: a friend of Dora the Explorer, a monkey with sweet little shoes, is extremely adorable.
- Bill: you think he is just a Bill? Well, you’re wrong. He teaches kids how the Congress passes laws. He is super cute.
- Sebastian: the lobster from The Little Mermaid is probably the sweetest sea creature ever and one of the most famous cartoon characters.
- Hamm: this piggy bank from The Toy Story is very sweet.
- Pikachu: this Pokemon’s adorableness beats all the records. It is among very famous cartoon characters around the world too. Plus, he can shoot lightings!
- Russel: this Fat Albert gang member has a high voice, very nice freckles, and a very sweet character.
- Baba Looey: a huge sombrero is probably what made him popular.
- Atom Ant:very similar to Baba Looey, this ant is a small cutie.
- Arthur: starring in his own PBS show, this character is extremely sweet.
- Roger Rabbit: when speaking of famous cartoon characters, not many come as close as Roger Rabbit. His ears and red suspenders are truly remarkable. His “P-p-p-lease!” phrase places him between other super cute cartoon characters.
- Jiminy Cricket: everybody who loves watching cartoons, knows how sweet this character is. He is Pinocchio’s conscience. His top is what makes him so amazing.
- Kipper: nothing beats the British accent of this character. Cute!
- Ike: for children that watch cartoons little comes close to Ike from the South Park. He is absolutely huggable!
- Speedy Gonzales: this mouse from Mexico cannot be missed in the adorable ranking.
- Remy: despite being a rat, he is very sweet and knows how to cook.
- Ralph Wiggum: this character from The Simpsons is undeniably cute.
- Wall-E: a newcomer to the rating, his eyes cannot be resisted by anyone.
- Elroy Jetson: he has a cute little-boy face and a small hat make him ADORABLE!
- Babs Bunny: Babs with his floppy ears and pink fur beats even the Buster Bunny.
- Chip: he is the cutest and sweetest one from the Chipmunks. You cannot disagree with that.
- Muppet Babies: all of them are unmistakably cute, so one cannot choose a single one.
- Porky Pig: this well-dressed Looney Tunes stuttering character is absolutely charming!
Watching cartoons always brings a lot of pleasure!