Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
1. Live chat option.
3. Phone calls.
4. Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
1. Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
2. Writer starts working on the order.
3. Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
4. The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
5. Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Within 14 days after deadline expiration, clients are entitled to ask for a refund. Refund applications concerning plagiarism are not time-restricted. Nonetheless, a detailed plagiarism report stating that the paper has been plagiarized should be sent by a client.
*Such detection systems as Turnitin, WriteCheck, and iThenticate are trustworthy. The table of contents, references, direct quotes cited correctly, and questions are not determined as plagiarism. It is not worth using SafeAssign.com as it is not credible engine which detects direct quotations/references as plagiarism. Notes on plagiarism written by a client are not considered reliable proof.
- When doing continuation assignments, Writology Limited is not liable for plagiarism detected in paper parts prepared by a client. Only units written by our writers are examined for uniqueness.
- If a client thinks that the received work does not meet the imposed requirements, the issue will be analyzed by our Refund Department. A full/partial refund will be given if user’s claims are approved. A response is to be provided within 3-4 business days.
- A free revision option is available within 2 days (48 hours) after the deadline expiration. When this period has ended, a new order should be placed. If a work is revised free of charge, no refunds can be given in future.
- For papers containing 20+ pages, a free-of-charge revision can be asked within 30 days after deadline passed.
- No free-of-charge revision is granted if original guidelines have been changed. An additional order is to be made in case crucial order files are provided after the task is completed (or during the stage of writing).
- A new deadline and comments on revision are required if a user wants to get the paper revised free-of-charge. A revision procedure may take up to 24 hours if the requirements are complex or it is impossible to make a reassignment. Nevertheless, we do our best to send customers the revised piece on time.
- We recommend that customers check their online accounts and emails for notifications from our agents or writers. Sometimes clients forget to provide the necessary order material. However, a customer is the only one responsible for providing clear guidelines when ordering a paper or if requested by the writer.
- An “Extended Revision” function is available when filling in the order form. Its cost is only 30% of the assignment price. A period for a free revision can be extended from 48 hours to 14 days. Nevertheless, original requirements should not be changed. If a revision request is not submitted, an “Extended Revision” charge is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- In case of double charge or identical order, a full refund is issued. A customer is to contact our agents and cancel the order.
- If no writer is found, a full refund is provided.
- A client is not supposed to use papers provided by Writology Limited anymore if a full refund is given.
A Partial Refund
- If incorrect number of pages is mentioned, a partial refund can be issued. According to the required word count, we will refund a part of the sum of money paid.
- In case a wrong educational level has been selected (e.g. College instead of High school), refund rate can be lowered.
- If contradicting instructions/comments are provided, we will recalculate the refund percentage (e.g., sent files contradict the description of the order or client’s notifications).
- Cancelling the order assigned to a writer:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
*An order with the assigned writer cannot be cancelled if 30% of the initial deadline is left. Additionally, if an assignment is completed and uploaded, the order is not to be cancelled.
*All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- If we do not get the order verification on time (when a user does not answer the questions of our Financial Department to verify his/her personality to prevent fraudulent activity), the order deadline begins when a respective clarification is received. In this case, either a deadline should be extended or a compensation order is to be placed.
Word Count Issues
- Customers should not count pages visually, but in accordance with the number of words (300 words per page). The word count of technical orders is calculated in another way. The price for the assignment will be based on the complexity of requirements.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Speaker notes are not a free service. This paid option should be selected when ordering a ppt. The agency is to produce 100-150 words of speaker notes below every slide.
- Online tests and “multiple choice” questions are calculated taking the number of questions (5 questions per 1 page) into account. For instance, a user is to place a 6-page order if the task is comprised of 30 questions.
- Early delivery is a paid option. Thus, if you want to get a paper before the imposed deadline, the price will be recharged and an additional order is to be placed. If the assigned specialist can complete the work earlier without a compensation payment, no future refund is possible.
- If the assignment has been delivered late without deadline extension approval, a customer can apply for a partial refund. The price difference will be reset according to the “Prices” page presented on our webpage.
- Always choose a correct type of assignment when placing an order (e.g., a user may choose an “Essay” type instead of “Research Paper”). If no respective payment is received, no refund can be offered.
- A client’s text will be reworded when dealing with a “Rewriting” order. In case additional research, new sources, or paper parts are needed, a compensation order is to be made.
- Checking online profile and email for writer and agents’ messages is highly encouraged. Timely responses from clients are much appreciated, especially if some clarifications on topic are required.
- A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.