What People Think About Getting Married in College?
There are many discussions on the topic whether it is worth getting married in college. Actually, both sides can be justified, since there are a lot of reasonable advantages and disadvantages. If you are about to make the most responsible decision in your life, consider all aspects of the early marriage.
Pros and Cons of Early Marriage
First of all, we are going to analyze four disadvantages of getting married while still in college:
- Not enough time spent together. You may feel that he/she is the love of your life, but still you cannot tell what your partner’s favorite meal is. This is because you have not spent enough time being a couple and do not know each other well enough.
- No financial stability. Both of you are students and your priority is studying, not earning money. For this reason, it is hard to support a family while studying.
- Jealousy. Do you think you will manage to be faithful when there are so many temptations at college parties? Even if you do, there will be still a lot of jealousy in your family life.
- No time for friends. Combining your family and college life will take almost all time. So, most likely, you will be deprived of the opportunity to regularly meet your friends.
Now we are going to examine the advantages of the early marriage:
- You start your adult life together. As both of you are developing individuals, you will have an opportunity to contribute to each other’s personal growth starting from college life. It is a very valuable factor in marriage.
- You may be the first sexual partner of your husband or wife. Not only will you learn about your sexuality together but you will also have no need to wonder how many sexual partners he/she had before you.
- You may plan your common future. When you are young, it is easier to set goals and plans for the future with your loved one while both of you are still flexible to compromise.
- You may have children while you are still young. Being a young parent is beneficial, because you have enough energy to cope with kids.
It is evident that early marriages have both advantages and disadvantages, just as marriages in any other age. So, it is up to you to decide!
If you are still hesitating, if Papers-Writings.net could be trusted, simply order at least one order and your doubts will disappear. Tried and tested!Jessica, Dayton, Ohio.
I work shifts in a community center and I simply cannot handle all home assignments on time. I am a bit desperate and confused because I do want to get a degree, but I do not have much time to be spent on home assignments. Papers-Writings.net suppressed my panic!Emilia, Cary, North Carolina.
Inspiration is my biggest issue. Whenever I open a blank page, all my ideas seem to disappear. I do not know what to write and begin to panic. My essays are always off topic. I encountered your website and decided to order an essay from you. I am ecstatic to see a well-written paperBecket, Round Rock, Texas.
I will order my next paper soon. Thanks for helping me pass my management class!Kai, Corona, California.
I got 91% for the research paper and I am thankful for that. Your services always help me get excellent grades in different subjects.Alice, Oxnard, California.
It was awesome! I read my essay several times and knew that it would be the best paper in the class. And it was!Anna, Topeka, Kansas.
I completely forgot about an essay about ethical standards, which required quite a lengthy research. I did not want to spend the whole night browsing web pages and writing a draft. My classmate told me that Papers-Writings.net is a good place to get a paper of any kind. When I woke up and checked my mail, I saw that the order was completed. Quick and good service!Chloe, Huntsville, Alabama.
My preferred writer has brought me an A again! I am very happy!Richard, Macon, Georgia.
Very nice work, thank youDieter, Munich, Germany.
When I submitted my first paper ordered from Papers-Writings.net, I was very worried. I thought that he would notice that it was not me, who composed an essay. When I saw the highest score on my paper, I was surprised.George, Salem, Oregon.