What People Think About Getting Married in College?
There are many discussions on the topic whether it is worth getting married in college. Actually, both sides can be justified, since there are a lot of reasonable advantages and disadvantages. If you are about to make the most responsible decision in your life, consider all aspects of the early marriage.
Pros and Cons of Early Marriage
First of all, we are going to analyze four disadvantages of getting married while still in college:
- Not enough time spent together. You may feel that he/she is the love of your life, but still you cannot tell what your partner’s favorite meal is. This is because you have not spent enough time being a couple and do not know each other well enough.
- No financial stability. Both of you are students and your priority is studying, not earning money. For this reason, it is hard to support a family while studying.
- Jealousy. Do you think you will manage to be faithful when there are so many temptations at college parties? Even if you do, there will be still a lot of jealousy in your family life.
- No time for friends. Combining your family and college life will take almost all time. So, most likely, you will be deprived of the opportunity to regularly meet your friends.
Now we are going to examine the advantages of the early marriage:
- You start your adult life together. As both of you are developing individuals, you will have an opportunity to contribute to each other’s personal growth starting from college life. It is a very valuable factor in marriage.
- You may be the first sexual partner of your husband or wife. Not only will you learn about your sexuality together but you will also have no need to wonder how many sexual partners he/she had before you.
- You may plan your common future. When you are young, it is easier to set goals and plans for the future with your loved one while both of you are still flexible to compromise.
- You may have children while you are still young. Being a young parent is beneficial, because you have enough energy to cope with kids.
It is evident that early marriages have both advantages and disadvantages, just as marriages in any other age. So, it is up to you to decide!
Very nice work, thank youDieter, Munich, Germany.
I work shifts in a community center and I simply cannot handle all home assignments on time. I am a bit desperate and confused because I do want to get a degree, but I do not have much time to be spent on home assignments. Papers-Writings.net suppressed my panic!Emilia, Cary, North Carolina.
I am very nervous when it comes to passing tests online. While making my last order, I noticed that you have such a service. I thought “Why not?” One of your writers completed the test instead of me. I got 95% and it is amazing.Kaiden, Columbus, Georgia.
My academic life is in your hands! Till this time, I have achieved good grades for papers ordered at papers-writings.net. I hope that our cooperation will be long-lasting.Jane, Pueblo, Colorado.
When I submitted my first paper ordered from Papers-Writings.net, I was very worried. I thought that he would notice that it was not me, who composed an essay. When I saw the highest score on my paper, I was surprised.George, Salem, Oregon.
I want to tell Writer number 46328 what a great job he did. Please, pass on my thanks to him. The essay was excellent. I know we had a few problems but in the end everything was just fine. Thank you very much for your patience, I will definitely use your services again.Derrick, Boulder, Colorado.
Thanks for the discounts offered from Papers-Writings.net. I have a term project that includes multiple pages.Sean, Elizabeth, New Jersey.
My preferred writer has brought me an A again! I am very happy!Richard, Macon, Georgia.
Seems like your writers can complete any home assignment on earth. Honestly!Kate, Vallejo, California.
Please, pass on my gratitude to Writer 64285. Yet again you have far surpassed all of my expectations by producing a complex, well written, well researched essay. You guys are professional, true experts! Please keep up the great work.Vikram, Bangalore, India.