What People Think About Getting Married in College?
There are many discussions on the topic whether it is worth getting married in college. Actually, both sides can be justified, since there are a lot of reasonable advantages and disadvantages. If you are about to make the most responsible decision in your life, consider all aspects of the early marriage.
Pros and Cons of Early Marriage
First of all, we are going to analyze four disadvantages of getting married while still in college:
- Not enough time spent together. You may feel that he/she is the love of your life, but still you cannot tell what your partner’s favorite meal is. This is because you have not spent enough time being a couple and do not know each other well enough.
- No financial stability. Both of you are students and your priority is studying, not earning money. For this reason, it is hard to support a family while studying.
- Jealousy. Do you think you will manage to be faithful when there are so many temptations at college parties? Even if you do, there will be still a lot of jealousy in your family life.
- No time for friends. Combining your family and college life will take almost all time. So, most likely, you will be deprived of the opportunity to regularly meet your friends.
Now we are going to examine the advantages of the early marriage:
- You start your adult life together. As both of you are developing individuals, you will have an opportunity to contribute to each other’s personal growth starting from college life. It is a very valuable factor in marriage.
- You may be the first sexual partner of your husband or wife. Not only will you learn about your sexuality together but you will also have no need to wonder how many sexual partners he/she had before you.
- You may plan your common future. When you are young, it is easier to set goals and plans for the future with your loved one while both of you are still flexible to compromise.
- You may have children while you are still young. Being a young parent is beneficial, because you have enough energy to cope with kids.
It is evident that early marriages have both advantages and disadvantages, just as marriages in any other age. So, it is up to you to decide!
Being a freshman is always challenging. You have to adapt to a new surrounding and cope with a pack of home assignments. I found a better way out – Papers-Writings.net. Thanks for assisting me with most of my writing tasks.Caden, Hampton, Virginia.
Thanks to my writer 74832, I received A- for the thesis. We cooperated much, I got several draft and all of them were successfully submitted.Cole, Tempe, Arizona.
I thought I would leave a quick message just to tell the writer how much I appreciate all of his hard work. The writer was very professional and very kind. I appreciate that I was probably quite annoying with all my questions, but he never seemed to mind. In fact, he went out of his way to allay my fears. If I need any more work doing, I will be sure to use your services.Anna, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
I have been struggling with my professor in economics for several months. I simply cannot imagine what he wants to see in my papers. I try to follow all instructions and still get B or C. Can you imagine? I decided to solve the case by ordering a paper from Papers-Writings.net. Thanks for helping me overcome this issue!Amy, Lakewood, Colorado.
Our law professor asked us to work on a case study. I hate doing such projects because my critical thinking is not developed enough. One of your writers completed this assignment for me and now I am sure that my future home tasks will be outsourced to your writers.Riley, New York.
The job was done quickly and appropriately, excellent work, guys.Ryan, Buffalo, New Jersey.
Very impressed with the work thank you for your help.Sammi, Quebec, Canada.
Though I can compose a good content in any paper, I still make many grammar mistakes. I always get lowered grades because of that. Several times, I used your editing services and I am more than pleased with results. Your editors are definitely professionals!Nicole, Frisco, Texas.
When I submitted my first paper ordered from Papers-Writings.net, I was very worried. I thought that he would notice that it was not me, who composed an essay. When I saw the highest score on my paper, I was surprised.George, Salem, Oregon.
To the writer, Thank you for being honest with me and for all the effort you put in. I must admit I was quite nervous because I have used services like this before and the quality was already poor. However, you were a really honest guy. I like your writing style, and you do really fast work. Next time I have an order I would be sure to ask for you.Rebecca, Melbourne, Australia.