What People Think About Getting Married in College?
There are many discussions on the topic whether it is worth getting married in college. Actually, both sides can be justified, since there are a lot of reasonable advantages and disadvantages. If you are about to make the most responsible decision in your life, consider all aspects of the early marriage.
Pros and Cons of Early Marriage
First of all, we are going to analyze four disadvantages of getting married while still in college:
- Not enough time spent together. You may feel that he/she is the love of your life, but still you cannot tell what your partner’s favorite meal is. This is because you have not spent enough time being a couple and do not know each other well enough.
- No financial stability. Both of you are students and your priority is studying, not earning money. For this reason, it is hard to support a family while studying.
- Jealousy. Do you think you will manage to be faithful when there are so many temptations at college parties? Even if you do, there will be still a lot of jealousy in your family life.
- No time for friends. Combining your family and college life will take almost all time. So, most likely, you will be deprived of the opportunity to regularly meet your friends.
Now we are going to examine the advantages of the early marriage:
- You start your adult life together. As both of you are developing individuals, you will have an opportunity to contribute to each other’s personal growth starting from college life. It is a very valuable factor in marriage.
- You may be the first sexual partner of your husband or wife. Not only will you learn about your sexuality together but you will also have no need to wonder how many sexual partners he/she had before you.
- You may plan your common future. When you are young, it is easier to set goals and plans for the future with your loved one while both of you are still flexible to compromise.
- You may have children while you are still young. Being a young parent is beneficial, because you have enough energy to cope with kids.
It is evident that early marriages have both advantages and disadvantages, just as marriages in any other age. So, it is up to you to decide!
I will order my next paper soon. Thanks for helping me pass my management class!Kai, Corona, California.
I completely forgot about an essay about ethical standards, which required quite a lengthy research. I did not want to spend the whole night browsing web pages and writing a draft. My classmate told me that Papers-Writings.net is a good place to get a paper of any kind. When I woke up and checked my mail, I saw that the order was completed. Quick and good service!Chloe, Huntsville, Alabama.
I travelled much and postponed writing my dissertation more and more. I thought that I would never manage to hand in several chapters at the same time and asked Papers-Writings.net to help me. They found a good writer, who was very cooperative. I got a good feedback on every draft I submitted.Alana, Midland, Texas.
Very impressed with the work thank you for your help.Sammi, Quebec, Canada.
My academic life is in your hands! Till this time, I have achieved good grades for papers ordered at papers-writings.net. I hope that our cooperation will be long-lasting.Jane, Pueblo, Colorado.
I was shocked to see a positive feedback on my final term paper. I have never received such good comments about my papers. I knew for sure that I would not manage to write a good paper, so I purchased it from Papers-Writings.net. Thanks that you help me improve my reputation in the teachers’ eyes.Miles, Aurora, Illinois.
Thanks to my writer 74832, I received A- for the thesis. We cooperated much, I got several draft and all of them were successfully submitted.Cole, Tempe, Arizona.
Thank you! Thank you again for so many papers written for me!Kayla, Newport News, Virginia.
Very nice work, thank youDieter, Munich, Germany.
I was afraid to get a plagiarized paper from you, when I placed my first order. I know that all papers must pass a Turnitin check and students may even be expelled from colleges. I was very worried, but an article review that I bought from Papers-Writings.net was highly graded with 0% plagiarism.Rachel, Orange, California.